- New product(s) are sold with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Warranty can vary between 1 & 2 years. Please check the product description for full details.
- New product(s) may be returned within 14-days only if they are unused & unopened. (Manufacturer seal OR our own security seal). Any damage/tampering to security seals will result in your return claim being rejected.
- New devices are sold with an original EU power adapter. However, we supply an adapter to suit UK & ROI outlets.
- New products may have their packaging opened. We display the physical product therefore we remove devices from their packaging. Item(s) when sold as "New" are sold completely unused & warranty begins on the date of sale.
- As our New products are sold with Manufacturer Warranty, in the extremely unlikely event that your new device/product is faulty, we must return it to the Manufacturer. Please understand we are unable to carry out a repair ourselves as this will void any warranty with the manufacturer. This process can take up to 28 days. Additional time may be added due to COVID-19
- For most branded smartphones, we can have them repaired by a local authorised repair centre. Your warranty will not be affected by this.
- If a product is deemed damaged due to improper use and not as a result of a manufacturer defect, a fee of €25 will be charged. Please be aware that this fee is charged by our supplier & not by us. You will be required to pay this fee in order to retrieve your device/product(s). This only applies to products not covered by our local authorised repair centre.
We stock many Refurbished & New products and as such, quantities of these products are limited. We use several different Sales channels so in the event you buy a product which is no longer in stock, we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a refund or a replacement.