As with any other of the services offered by us, our Layaway option also has some Terms & Conditions. Please read them carefully and if you have any concerns or questions please feel free to contact us here
A Layaway is essentially the same as a normal sale, but instead of paying the total cost right away, you pay in installmets instead. Making it more convenient! This does however mean that the Terms & Conditions slightly differ in terms of purchasing and returning.
- To avail of our layaway option to make a purchase, you must pay a deposit of 25%.
- We will then store your order safely while you continue to pay towards it.
- The standard duration of a Layaway to be paid is 6 weeks (42 days).
- A maximum of 10 weeks (70 days) will be given for any orders that exceed €500.
- You can collect your order at any time during the period stated above upon final payment.
- We give everyone a 7 day time period to swap to another item or receive a full refund. This must be done within 7days of the first deposit payment.
- We do however charge a 15% restocking fee on Layaways cancelled between week 1 and week 6. This is 15% of the order cost and NOT 15% of the deposit paid.
- All our Sales Terms & Conditions found here are applicable to all Layaway orders upon final payment except for our 7-day return clause. As you have the right to cancel your Layaway within 7 days of placing it, this will therefore replace the 7-day option given to you when you make the standard purchase.