Refurbished Products Sale Policy
- Product(s) warranty vary depending on the item and on the grade assigned to it.
- Warranty on refurbished product(s) can be found in the description tab of the item.
- All refurbished product(s) are sold in full working order unless stated otherwise.
- Refurbished Returns are only accepted if they are faulty and returned within the warranty period. We are unable to accept change of mind returns.
- Refurbished product(s) must be in the exact condition in which they were sold, with all (if any) accessories. Any signs of accidental damage, improper use or water damage will result in your claim being rejected.
- Returned product(s) must undergo an inspection by a member of staff or an authorized third party before we can conclude any claim. This process is usually concluded within 1 day but may take up to 7 working days under certain circumstances.
- Refurbished warranty does not cover any modifications you or any third party make to a product. i.e. An OS update for a smartphone having negative effects on the device’s performance.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product they are purchasing is fit for the purpose they desire.
We stock many Refurbished & New products and as such, quantities of these products are limited. We use several different Sales channels so in the event you buy a product which is no longer in stock, we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a refund or a replacement.